Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Photographers

These days, every time you open your facebook page you see an ad for a friend or a friend's friend who has decided to try their hand at photography. Some actually have great talent and do a great job. But so very many really aren't great at all.
I was fortunate enough to find an awesome photographer for my kids right from the beginning. You can see in this post she did both of my childrens' newborn pictures. She also did my son's 6 month pictures & my daughter's 2 year pictures. And our most recent venture with her was my son's 1 year pictures. And as usual, she didn't let us down. Her name is Jacqueline Childress of Tiny Impressions Photography. You can see her website HERE and her facebook page HERE.

My son's birthday party was sock monkey themed {check back later for a post about the party} so for his pictures we used some props from the party decor.
The best smile we got from him all morning was when the photographer's son came in to say hi....
And this particular morning my son was obsessed with this toy....
And his precious face in black and white...
And then there was my favorite part of the shoot -- his smash cake!
At this point the photographer and I laughed when she said "I don't think it's physically possible for him to have anymore cake on his hands right now."
As always, balloons are a must...
Oh his sweet, sweet face....

And now I'll finish this post with one more gem...

Do you have professional pictures taken of your children? Your family? Your significant other?
What was your child's reaction after tasting cake for the first time?

{party hat, tie, and bunting were made by Blessed Creations by B}









No comments:

Post a Comment