Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Change of Plans

My plan for this evening was to write a wonderful post about my recent garage sale experience. That plan quickly changed when I happened to check in on my one-year old son. He felt very warm to me so I got him up to give him Advil and take his temperature. It definitely caught me by surprise to see the number -- 105.7!
We called the after hours number for our pediatrician and they recommended we take him to the ER or another urgent care facility that was equipped for babies.
I took him and the place was great. The doctor ended up diagnosing him with what he kept referring to as Slap Cheek.
I was given some tips on how to manage his fever and sent on my merry little way.
On the way home we stopped for Advil and Tylenol. I let my son play with the boxes and it seriously made him the happiest baby ever.



Have you ever had a late night scare with your child(ren)?

Becky Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment