Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 4, 2013

One Half

My children are 18 months apart, almost to the day. Which means their birthdays fall almost exactly 6 months apart each year. Tomorrow my daughter will be 2 1/2 and on Thursday my son will be 1. I saw a cute idea on Pinterest (where most of my ideas my inspiration comes from) that I decided to start.
Unfortunately I cannot find the original pin to give them credit, but it was adorable!
We aren't having a party or giving presents. But my daughter will wake up to this:
It's definitely not my fanciest work.... 
But I think she'll get a kick out of it! 
Yummy!
I went with strawberry cake & strawberry icing.
Why?
Because they're pink!

I hope you have a blessed day!

What's your favorite way to celebrate little milestones in life?
Had you ever heard of a half birthday celebration before?


No comments:

Post a Comment