Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mother's Day Out

I know, I know -- it's been a while! Things have gotten busy in real estate and I'm not disciplined enough yet with my blogging to make time to write posts amidst the chaos. I'm so sorry!
But I'm back & ready to share with you all!

My daughter has been in a Mother's Day Out program since she was 15 months old. She attends school at a little Baptist church near us, two days a week for a few hours each day. It's been so wonderful for both of us, and we love the teachers & curriculum, so my husband and I decided to enroll our son, as well. He will be 15 months old in a few weeks so he's about to start!

My friend Mandy made my daughter a nap mat one year for Christmas and it's been great at school. And now that my son is about to start, I need to make one for him! I have seen several different tutorials for nap mats on Pinterest but have picked out the one I'm going to use to make his.
So now I have the pattern and the supplies -- all I have left to do is block out the time so I can sit down & sew!

I promise I'll share the tutorial with you all after I'm done (and I'll give my thoughts & opinions on it, too).

Have you ever attempted to make a nap mat for your child(ren) or anyone else before?
Were you successful? 
Did you use a tutorial/pattern or did you just guess as you went along?

No comments:

Post a Comment